As a manager of a contact center, you know that one of the most important aspects of your job is quality assurance. This means ensuring that your agents are performing to the best of their abilities so your customer has a good experience each time they call or contact your team. Contivio is an all-in-one cloud contact center software and telephony system, and we understand the importance of having a good quality assurance program. Our newest integration – CRM Scorecarding – is the latest tool we’ve implemented to give you exactly what you need to train and monitor your teams – no matter where they’re working. Our call center quality assurance scorecard is a must-have to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The Contivio Call Center Quality Assurance Scorecard
So what is a scorecard? In the world of quality assurance, a scorecard is a standardized checklist that managers can use to measure their team’s performance for each customer interaction. This scorecard can be designed with custom questions and unique weighted values for each question that lets you see just how your employee “scored” during the call.
Contivio has streamlined the scorecard process for you by adding it right into your CRM so you can have everything you need right in one place as you fill out the scorecard. In your CRM environment, you can hear the call recordings and see the customer-generated survey and agent notes all in the same location. As you fill out the scorecard, you’ll have all the information you need to determine how your agent scored.
Utilizing the Contivio call center quality assurance scorecard allows you to:
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction for your clients
- Train employees on proper protocols and standard responses
- Gauge how each of your agents meets their sales and customer service goals
- Share your findings with your agents to help them meet their sales goals, provide better service, and diffuse tense customer interactions
The Contivio call center quality assurance scorecard is fully configurable, so you can gauge your agent’s score based on whatever factors are important to your company. You can also weight certain portions of the interaction more heavily than others. For instance, you may include some of the following metrics on your scorecard:
- Greeted the customer in a courteous and pleasant manner
- Behaved professionally and calmly during the call, no matter how upset the customer got
- Communicated clearly, directly, and in line with company policies
- Listened to the customer’s complaint or issue with the intention of solving the problem and being of assistance
- Solved the customer’s issue
- Set a second appointment or closed the sale
- Included call notes in the customer’s record
Furthermore, with the Contivio call center quality assurance scorecard, you can include custom notes along with each point on the checklist to provide feedback directly to your agent about his or her performance.
Contivio is dedicated to giving you the tools you need to build your quality assurance program to ensure your customer’s satisfaction. Click here to learn more about the Contivio features, or read our blog to learn more tips and tricks to make the most of your Contivio investment.
If you’re interested in learning more about what Contivio can do for your team, set up a free demo here.