SACRAMENTO, CA. – Sept 29, 2014 – Contivio.com, a leading provider of cloud contact center software for your CRM and longtime Microsoft partner, today announced that its cloud contact center software is now available in the Lync App Marketplace.
The Microsoft Lync App Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Microsoft Lync to address their business needs. Microsoft Lync customers can now quickly and easily access detailed Contivio.com product information in the Lync Apps.
By connecting Contivio.com to Lync, enterprises can enjoy a new level of contact center functionality with embedded telephony controls that can enhance customer service agent desktops. This includes:
- Automatic CTI screen pops on Microsoft Dynamics CRM; coupled with call delivery, agents can get the relevant information needed to actively engage with customers
- Softphone telephony capabilities, such as click-to-dial, right at the agents fingertips
- An intuitive toolbar in the browser that does not involve switching screens
"At Contivio.com we are aggressively extending our solution footprint with CRM and VoIP solutions in order to provide clients with robust cloud contact center software. Our participation in the Lync Apps Marketplace further extends our reach into the Microsoft community and enables customers to easily reap the benefits of the Contivio.com cloud contact center software."
– Greg Marmulak, Chief Operating Officer at Contivio.com
- To learn more about Contivio.com and Microsoft, click here.
- To learn more about how clients are successfully using the Contivio.com cloud contact center solution, click here.
- To read the Contivio.com blog, click here.
- To schedule a demo, click here.
Contivio.com’s Cloud Contact Center & Telephony software is your CRM contact center that provides cost savings, improved customer satisfaction, and increased agent productivity. Deployed as a toolbar in your browser, simply plug in a headset and we’ll have you up and running with an enterprise level solution using our patented CloudConnect technology to integrate with any CRM – all for the lowest price!